Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NV99F9P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
New York poets at Harvard: a critical edition of the early Harvard Advocate writings of John Ashbery, Kenneth Koch, and Frank O'Hara (1947-1951) Open Access
- Other title
Critical edition of the early Harvard Advocate writings of John Ashbery, Kenneth Koch, and Frank O'Hara (1947-1951)
Koch, Kenneth, 1925-2002--Criticism and interpretation.
Ashbery, John, 1927- --Bibliography.
O'Hara, Frank, 1926-1966--Criticism and interpretation.
Koch, Kenneth, 1925-2002--Bibliography.
Ashbery, John, 1927- --Criticism and interpretation.
O'Hara, Frank, 1926-1966--Bibliography.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6095709
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:21:41-06:00
Original checksum: 99b73b5332a2bb5f69fe22e8c0224775
Well formed: true
Page count: 147