Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3736M70X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A subsidy and tax approach to the repatriation of Canadian investment funds Open Access
- Other title
Investments--Law and legislation--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Tomasky, Eugene Micheal.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Business Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3022384
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:25:35-06:00
Original checksum: d6258cac45c911fc82b891b758761030
Well formed: true
Page count: 102