Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3736MC35
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The Robinson Crusoe myth: a comparative study of Robinson Crusoe (Defoe), Coral Island, Lord of the Flies and Vendredi ou les limbes du Pacifique Open Access
- Other title
Comparative literature--Themes, motives.
Characters and characteristics in literature.
Tournier, Michel--Vendredi, ou les limbes du Pacifique.
Crusoe, Robinson (Fictitious character)
Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731--Robinson Crusoe.
Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731--Characters--Robinson Crusoe.
Ballantyne, R. M. (Robert Michael), 1825-1894--Coral island.
Golding, William, 1911-1993--Lord of the flies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bangura, Ahmed S.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7463365
Last modified: 2015:10:18 07:31:18-06:00
Original checksum: 57ba27b57eaa57078c7a8bcc6a056e55
Well formed: true
Page count: 109