Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QF8JQ4V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The ability of grade nine students to obtain and use information from reading pictures and print in selected social studies materials Open Access
- Other title
Social sciences--Study and teaching (Secondary)
Content area reading.
Perception in children.
Language arts--Correlation with content subjects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Jones, Elva Marion.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 17324022
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:09:58-06:00
Original checksum: d01ece77d039ee93d6ce53d2bd560e4a
Well formed: true
Page count: 413