Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3P844634
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The geology and uranium deposits of proterozoic rocks, Simpson Islands, Northwest Territories Open Access
- Other title
Geology--Northwest Territories--Simpson Islands.
Uranium ores--Northwest Territories--Simpson Islands.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Walker, Richard R.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Documentation of the geology and uranium deposits within an area of Aphebian arenites located on Simpson Islands in the East Arm of Great Slave Lake.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 16630738
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:39:26-06:00
Original checksum: 4a14ccd1a02bebfa423270cc7ddc4854
Well formed: true
Page count: 273