Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CF9JB5P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The accumulation of wealth and power in the court of Edward III: the career of Alice Perrers, 1362-1377 Open Access
- Other title
Edward III, King of England, 1312-1377--Relations with mistresses.
Perrers, Alice, approximately 1348-1400.
Great Britain--Kings and rulers--Paramours--Biography.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bothwell, James S.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4793004
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:10:17-06:00
Original checksum: 061f0a990ecfc0ed8d10acc1098945a4
Well formed: true
Page count: 103