Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3VQ2SG69
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Egyptian women [in Cairo]: struggles for identity and citizenship Open Access
- Other title
Struggles for identity and citizenship.
Egypt--Social life and customs.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Belcher El-Nahhas, Susan M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Sociology of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 23114047
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:14:22-06:00
Original checksum: 219f2f1e366100606e9e84e35a21aac7
Well formed: true
Page count: 364