Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HX16053
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The senior executive and the fifteenth Alberta legislature: a study in the social and political background of membership. Open Access
- Other title
Alberta--Politics and government.
Alberta. Legislative Assembly.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hulmes, Frederick George.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 25899739
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:50:05-06:00
Original checksum: 8390314087b0f9c389548574f6f4989e
Well formed: true
Page count: 526