Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3FN11401
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Relationships between perceived motivational climates, perceived autonomy support, and physical self-perceptions of university and college students Open Access
- Other title
Relationships b/n perceived MCS, AS and PSP's.
Physical education and training--Psychological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Frauts, Katie Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education and Recreation
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4884867
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:08:18-06:00
Original checksum: ea7cbaf0b244dba6b05adfa261142db6
Well formed: true
Page count: 142