Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3901ZQ6X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The projected impact of environmental forces on programs of study in selected departments in the Science and Education faculties at the Universities of Alberta and Calgary: 1983-84 Open Access
- Other title
University of Alberta. Faculty of Science--Planning.
University of Calgary. Faculty of Science--Planning.
Universities and colleges--Alberta--Planning.
University of Calgary. Faculty of Education--Planning.
University of Alberta. Faculty of Education--Planning.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Sellinger, Gerald Peter.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 20638722
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:33:51-06:00
Original checksum: 1e72342eb64cc9100229dbf6f34b2d2d
Well formed: true
Page count: 288