Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3542JK37
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Glacial history of the Trout Creek basin, Summerland, British Columbia Open Access
- Other title
Glacial landforms--British Columbia--Summerland.
Periglacial processes--British Columbia--Summerland.
Trout Creek (B.C.)--Historical geography.
Okanagan River Valley (B.C. and Wash.)--Historical geography.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kvill, Donald Raymond.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6564717
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:45:15-06:00
Original checksum: 4599bff1ab1ee336a9f40b3e728041e7
Well formed: true
Page count: 99