Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30C4SP6J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Assessment and mapping of fire severity on rangeland in the fescue grass ecoregion of southwestern Alberta using resource satellite data, field observations, and digital terrain models Open Access
- Other title
Fescue--Effect of fires on--Alberta.
Grassland fires--Environmental aspects--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wowk, Janna P.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Renewable Resources
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Water and Land Resources
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4880631
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:20:26-06:00
Original checksum: 15b1a66972f8062646f6a08910cf863c
Well formed: true
Page count: 113