Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CV4C277
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The development and analysis of teaching strategies in an individualized instructional program of play skills Open Access
- Other title
Teaching strategies in a play skills program.
Physical education for children with mental disabilities--Case studies.
Children with mental disabilities--Education (Preschool)--Alberta--Edmonton--Case studies.
PREP Programme (Educational program)
Physical education teachers--Evaluation--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Jordan, Anne E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5367769
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:36:39-06:00
Original checksum: 5e0891c8cb5fa6234a7e2787544ff1d3
Well formed: true
Page count: 134