Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39G5GP9G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Distribution of ringed seals in the southeast Beaufort Sea during late summer Open Access
- Other title
White whale--Beaufort Sea.
Bowhead whale--Beaufort Sea.
Seals (Animals)--Beaufort Sea.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Harwood, L. A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Zoology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Masters thesis. Describes and documents patterns of ringed seal (Phoca hispida) distribution in the southeast Beaufort Sea during the open water period. Data were collected during aerial surveys over the southeast Beaufort Sea in late August and September 1982, 1984-86.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6644887
Last modified: 2015:10:19 02:17:25-06:00
Original checksum: 70b1a6036fa6b32f91846ed16be2957b
Well formed: true
Page count: 147