Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CV4BX0N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effect of deep ripping in combination with a lime amendment on the physicochemical properties of a solonetzic soil in south central Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Solonetz soils--Alberta, Central.
Liming of soils--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wetter, Leslie G.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Soil Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6041894
Last modified: 2015:10:18 09:01:45-06:00
Original checksum: 122d857e7a9d2bb4f113712497cbaa1d
Well formed: true
Page count: 148