Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MG7G56V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effect of telephone follow-up on maternal concerns and confidence after early hospital discharge Open Access
- Other title
Hospitals--Maternity services--After care--Canada.
Women's hospitals--After care--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Haynes, Judith Anne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Nursing
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10289470
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:55:43-06:00
Original checksum: 47f1256a25f5b89608c7efa6ebe843b9
Well formed: true
Page count: 240