Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ST7F56F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Blue Quills: a case study of Indian residential schooling Open Access
- Other title
Boarding schools--Alberta--St. Paul.
Indians of North America--Alberta--St. Paul--Education.
Residence and education.
Blue Quills Indian Residential School (Alta)
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Persson, Diane Iona
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Anthropology and Education
- Degree level
Doctoral thesis. Examines the historical development of the Blue Quills residential school during 1931-1971 from the perspectives of the Indian community, the Roman Catholic church, and the federal government.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 22192898
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:41:45-06:00
Original checksum: eef9d17f94ffc715b83b578fd935de52
Well formed: true
Page count: 362