Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30863F5C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
George Eliot's canine community: dog characters and imagery Open Access
- Other title
Eliot, George, 1819-1880--Adam Bede.
Eliot, George, 1819-1880--Daniel Deronda.
Dogs in literature.
Eliot, George, 1819-1880--Middlemarch.
Eliot, George, 1819-1880--Mill on the Floss.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kuntz, Stephen B.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5153387
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:25:23-06:00
Original checksum: a807e39d54854767a797a2845c106110
Well formed: true
Page count: 113