Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30P0X079
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Knowledge in literature: with special reference to Flowers in the mirror and Gulliver's travels Open Access
- Other title
Knowledge in Literature
Knowledge, Theory of, in literature.
Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745--Gulliver's travels.
Li, Ruzhen, approximately 1763-approximately 1830--Flowers in the mirror.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature, Religion, and Film/Media Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in comparative literature
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6853420
Last modified: 2015:10:21 23:58:16-06:00
Original checksum: 98a4d8a5075b0ac40d9fa62c5b6ef457
Well formed: true
Page count: 139