Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3J67916M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Rebels with causes: pornography, perverse sexuality and their application in the works of Pauline Réage, Anne Rice and Marian Engel Open Access
- Other title
Pornography, perverse sexuality and their application in the works of Pauline Réage, Anne Rice and Marian Engel
Rampling, Anne, 1941---Exit to Eden.
Sex in literature.
Réage, Pauline, 1907-1998--Histoire d'O.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Virag, Karen Jean.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Modern Languages and Comparative Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in Comparative Literature
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6978763
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:32:33-06:00
Original checksum: 0e6edbc98024d0279087014f727b2628
Well formed: true
Page count: 139