Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3959CH1J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Monitoring ecosystem restoration of Montane forests in southeastern British Columbia Open Access
- Other title
Forest management--British Columbia.
Understory plants--British Columbia.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Page, Hillary N.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Rangeland and Wildlife Resources
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7135870
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:55:42-06:00
Original checksum: 99707435deb92e343884fae0cc3aab0c
Well formed: true
Page count: 151