Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3TT4G26P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Bronchoconstriction induced by serotonin, diazoxide, and orthodromic stimulation of the glossopharyngeal nerve Open Access
- Other title
Bronchoconstrictor mechanisms in guinea-pigs
Guinea pigs--Effect of drugs on.
Bronchi--Effect of drugs on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Peterson, Margaret A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmaceutical Sciences (Pharmacology)
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6020918
Last modified: 2015:10:18 06:35:37-06:00
Original checksum: 354f1eb39e66e7ec55905db682516375
Well formed: true
Page count: 176