Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3JH3D66P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Anglo-French relations in the age of war: a case study of the years 1760-61 Open Access
- Other title
Fisheries--Newfoundland and Labrador--Political aspects.
Great Britain--Foreign relations--France.
Pitt, William, Earl of Chatham, 1708-1778.
Seven Years' War, 1756-1763.
France--Foreign relations--Great Britain.
Choiseul, Etienne-François, duc de, 1719-1785.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Carstensen, Robert Peter.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4714673
Last modified: 2015:10:17 05:10:30-06:00
Original checksum: 923e070ff0c300476b05430f0223946e
Well formed: true
Page count: 98