Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3TX35G03
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effects of pre-inoculation drought stress on the components of partial resistance of rice (Oryza sativa L.) to leaf blast (Magnaporthe grisea [Herbert] Barr) Open Access
- Other title
Rice blast disease.
Rice--Effect of drought on.
Rice--Effect of stress on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Klein-Gebbinck, Henry William.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8678599
Last modified: 2015:10:22 00:09:42-06:00
Original checksum: 3d3872277b6411086fd086bf6c20a760
Well formed: true
Page count: 174