Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39Z90M6P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The glacial geomorphology of the Brazeau River Valley, Foothills of Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Glacial geomorphology, Brazeau Valley, Alberta
Brazeau River Valley (Alta.)--Historical geography.
Foothills--Alberta--Brazeau River Valley.
Periglacial processes--Alberta--Brazeau River Valley--History.
Glacial landforms--Alberta--Brazeau River Valley.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kvill, Donald Raymond.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13560724
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:17:23-06:00
Original checksum: 59ba0ad3cace336c8b7863a2ec8ec5d6
Well formed: true
Page count: 251