Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MW28Q4T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Revegetation trials on a simulated pipeline trench using selected native plant species, Fort Norman, N.W.T. Open Access
- Other title
Pipelines--Environmental aspects--Northwest Territories.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Maslen, Lynn Anne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Revegetation experiments were initiated on a simulated pipeline trench, located in a subarctic Picea mariana forest, to evaluate the potential of selected native plant materials for use in subarctic revegetation programmes. Study site located in the Northwest Territories.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6031137
Last modified: 2015:10:18 14:07:57-06:00
Original checksum: e64475ada51651b9763ad58527455596
Well formed: true
Page count: 151