Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R35D8NN99
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A fluid inclusion and stable isotope study of mesothermal au-quartz veins in the Klondike Schists, Yukon Territory Open Access
- Other title
Gold ores--Yukon Territory--Geology.
Gold mines and mining--Yukon Territory.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Rushton, Ralph William.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Master's thesis. Description and analysis of the geology of quartz veins containing gold ores in the Yukon Territory.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9915676
Last modified: 2015:10:18 06:46:48-06:00
Original checksum: 6fe5ed52d11d73e08c37d2a35723913b
Well formed: true
Page count: 213