Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31C1TQ8J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The "New Canadian" and Canada's 1927 Diamond Jubilee: representation of national unity and identity Open Access
- Other title
Representation of national unity and identity
Canada--Emigration and immigration.
Canada--History--Confederation, 1867--Anniversaries, etc.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Sawchyn, Linda Helen.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Art and Design
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Design
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6609576
Last modified: 2015:10:22 00:04:43-06:00
Original checksum: d198205f6ee3ebaa903455f291afe6ec
Well formed: true
Page count: 182