Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NG4H36J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Individual differences in personal and situational factors related to motivation and achievement behaviour in physically awkward children Open Access
- Other title
Physical education for children.
Motor ability in children.
Clumsiness in children--Psychological aspects.
Adjustment (Psychology) in children.
Motivation (Psychology) in children.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Dunn, Janice Causgrove.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5826214
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:58:20-06:00
Original checksum: 135944959533702bb105c974814b9b5d
Well formed: true
Page count: 157