Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CJ87R7Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Geography education in Uganda: a critical analysis of geography programs in National Teachers Colleges Open Access
- Other title
Critical analysis of geography programs in National Teachers Colleges.
Geography teachers--Training of--Uganda.
Geography--Study and teaching--Uganda.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kagoda, Alice Merab T.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in International/Intercultural Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 17030297
Last modified: 2015:10:21 00:45:38-06:00
Original checksum: 00caaedf7f992bd1db2b53ac2a49ba4f
Well formed: true
Page count: 315