Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34T6FF4S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Factors influencing the professional ethical behaviour of school principals in Newfoundland and Labrador Open Access
- Other title
School principals--Newfoundland and Labrador.
School principals--Professional ethics--Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Jeffery, James Robert.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10255973
Last modified: 2015:10:19 23:18:05-06:00
Original checksum: 8de5e9ff1569fe8b8147610ff13d8a54
Well formed: true
Page count: 263