Download the full-sized PDF
This file is in the following communities:
|Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Oral history and the Delgamuukw case Open Access
- Other title
Indians of North America--British Columbia--Claims.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Murray, Carol Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4842126
Last modified: 2015:10:18 14:31:59-06:00
Original checksum: 46c1a94ff60f4d2bc69a7897d4cd15f3
Well formed: true
Page count: 76