Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3VM4326C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Experiences within a parenting group and the transition into one's own family: a phenomenological study Open Access
- Other title
Parenting--Study and teaching.
Family social work.
Child rearing--Study and teaching.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Monson, Joan M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 16250607
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:45:22-06:00
Original checksum: b61ab8cdc648d8c59eb42868aa6d6aac
Well formed: true
Page count: 229