Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R35Q4RS0K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Stratigraphic and paleoenvironmental analysis of the Upper and Middle Mannville sub-groups: Cold Lake oil sands area, east-central Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Paleontology--Alberta--Cold Lake region.
Geology, Stratigraphic--Alberta--Cold Lake region.
Geology--Alberta--Cold Lake region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Mattison, Blair William.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 20205960
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:20:20-06:00
Original checksum: 7082409e4b1de78d9a9333c4d24a670c
Well formed: true
Page count: 712