Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3RN30J30
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Sedimentology and development of the Grande Prairie dune field, Alberta, Canada Open Access
- Other title
Sedimentation and deposition--Alberta--Grande Prairie Region.
Sedimentation and deposition--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Halsey, Linda A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Masters thesis. Studies the types of sedimentation leading to the development of dome and parabolic dunes in the Grande Prairie. Includes controlling factors such as geomorphology, wind direction(s) and velocity(s), sediment supply, and sediment budget.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7325560
Last modified: 2015:10:18 07:38:16-06:00
Original checksum: ddf1db05e27e4cae6b3417cb1c431b98
Well formed: true
Page count: 191