Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3X921V16
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Fishes of Abraham Lake (reservoir) and the upper North Saskatchewan River, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Tebby, Charles Dennis.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Zoology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
- Degree level
Masters thesis. A study of the aquatic fauna of Abraham Lake, the reservoir created by the Bighorn Dam.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3835837
Last modified: 2015:10:18 06:47:34-06:00
Original checksum: 0f2ff43e2d2619eb81b1f2a570db1eac
Well formed: true
Page count: 103