Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3WW7750P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Feasibility and optimal management of supplemental sprinkler irrigation in East Central Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Sprinkler irrigation--Mathematical models.
Sprinkler irrigation--Economic aspects--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
McConkey, Brian Glenn
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Financial support provided by Alberta Environment, Planning Division.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 16489124
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:11:44-06:00
Original checksum: 9ededbabc7de7c66b00463a542041fef
Well formed: true
Page count: 454