Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31Z4232G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Environmental education: an interpretive study of elements encouraging environmentally responsible behavior Open Access
- Other title
Nature--Effect of human beings on--Study and teaching.
Nature--Effect of human beings on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Keeth, Laura A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9714866
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:53:59-06:00
Original checksum: d1a9f4b61d1bb17207cc5b9ed5ae49bb
Well formed: true
Page count: 176