Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HM52Q77
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A study of the establishment and operation of a satellite school Open Access
- Other title
Fieldwork (Educational method)
Vocational education facilities--Alberta--Edmonton.
Business and education--Alberta--Edmonton.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Thomas, Julian P.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Industrial and Vocational Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Vocational Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3889246
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:10:23-06:00
Original checksum: af8f3258ab8c4ebed83857521d62931d
Well formed: true
Page count: 141