Are there significant differences in academic achievement between homeschooled and conventionally schooled students? Open Access
- Other title
Are there significant differences in homeschools.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Watkins, Maria A. C.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3295592
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:45:30-06:00
Original checksum: 4c2104f52534ff0cea7cf6a9a59322d5
Well formed: true
Page count: 112
Activity of users you follow