Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31J97J81
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Experimental investigation of steamflooding behavior in an adiabatic water-saturated core. : Open Access
- Other title
Oil field flooding.
Thermal oil recovery.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lee, Jong Il.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Mineral Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3590367
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:01:11-06:00
Original checksum: 2b5063f50d86d23886773ad4d44445d3
Well formed: true
Page count: 101