Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DR2PD2J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Teaching and learning experiences of Dogrib teachers in the Canadian Northwest Territories Open Access
- Other title
Dogrib teachers in the Northwest Territories.
Indians of North America--Northwest Territories--Dogrib Area (Region).
Teachers--Northwest Territories--Dogrib Area (Region).
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9019702
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:45:37-06:00
Original checksum: 3291a483701e048f7a5965548fb2f555
Well formed: true
Page count: 172