Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R35D8NK1J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Regular classroom teachers' experiences with integrating Special (Educable Mentally Handicapped) children Open Access
- Other title
Children with mental disabilities--Education (Elementary)--Alberta.
Teachers of children with mental disabilities.
Mainstreaming in education--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Harbin, Loraine A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in School Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7747210
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:16:22-06:00
Original checksum: bdbe9f5ea4afb899e6ec3e0c8ca671af
Well formed: true
Page count: 209