Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3M61BV07
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
"These early Greeks have clarified my soul": D.H. Lawrence and the pre-Socratics Open Access
- Other title
Lawrence, D. H. (David Herbert), 1885-1930--Criticism and interpretation.
Lawrence, D. H. (David Herbert), 1885-1930--Rainbow.
Lawrence, D. H. (David Herbert), 1885-1930--Women in love.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6752848
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:01:45-06:00
Original checksum: 7135e0f1b452bc94ab74418c93f12434
Well formed: true
Page count: 142