Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3JD4PZ28
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Narrative approach to science teaching: bringing sociocultural and environmental contexts to school science in Nepal Open Access
- Other title
Science--Study and teaching--Nepal.
Science--Study and teaching--Social aspects--Nepal.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bajracharya, Hridaya R.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 15020425
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:34:14-06:00
Original checksum: d56c87e19c8d2e4b406e501a8395f5bf
Well formed: true
Page count: 293