Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R36H4D16Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Stimulation of peripheral vascular beta-adrenergic receptors by neuronally released noradrenaline Open Access
- Other title
Reflex stimulation of beta-adrenergic receptors.
Sympathetic Nervous System--drug effects.
Receptors, Adrenergic, beta.
Sympathetic nervous system.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
O'Brien, Darryl Wesley.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physiology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3612169
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:47:42-06:00
Original checksum: 7869850c7a99742d190034e9e5b9e699
Well formed: true
Page count: 150