Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3833N61J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Teaching children who have a mild developmental disability through interpretative programmes Open Access
- Other title
Recreation leadership--Study and teaching.
Recreation areas--Interpretive programs.
Natural history--Study and teaching--Activity programs.
Developmentally disabled children--Recreation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Martynuik, C. A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9453078
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:32:49-06:00
Original checksum: 942dac1029db5ec7002590aa68c7dbe2
Well formed: true
Page count: 203