Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3M61BV3P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Fairy tales re-evaluated: a feminist reading of "La Belle et la bête", "La Chatte blanche", and Johnny Tiñoso and the Proud Beauty Open Access
- Other title
Leprince de Beaumont, Madame (Jeanne-Marie), 1711-1780--Belle et la bête.
Women in literature.
Comparative literature--Themes, motives.
Aulnoy, Madame d' (Marie-Catherine), 1650 or 51-1705--Chatte blanche.
Characters and characteristics in literature.
Joaquin, Nick--Johnny Tiñosa and the proud beauty.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bongco, Mila Francisca Joson.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9222854
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:25:49-06:00
Original checksum: f8c366a9ec21d6aa3ce49ba638a980ee
Well formed: true
Page count: 104