Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KH0F846
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The geographic impact of Finnish settlement on the Thunder Bay area of northern Ontario Open Access
- Other title
Thunder Bay region (Ont.)--Emigration and immigration.
Finns--Ontario--Thunder Bay region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Rasmussen, Mark A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10336241
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:10:36-06:00
Original checksum: 9fe0b17ff197475b8988e24f17c2ca3c
Well formed: true
Page count: 223