From antlütze to angesicht: identity, difference and the existence of the individual in Wolfram von Eschenbach's Parzival and Hans Jakob Christoffel von Grimmelshausen's Der abentheurliche simplicissimus teutsch Open Access
- Other title
Individual in parzival and simplicissimus
Human body in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Holland, Brent James.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in Germanic languages, literatures, and linguistics
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7913927
Last modified: 2015:10:19 19:56:54-06:00
Original checksum: 66eb80780bca6ca264b55540d1445ddd
Well formed: true
Page count: 193
Activity of users you follow